Monday, February 8, 2010

Blizzard of 2010


Well, up until now there has not been much to blog about.
That sounds like a terrible excuse, I know. All I can say is "will try to do better".
These photos are from our blizzard! Saturday was grey and snowy. The snow stopped falling about 2:00pm and Chris and I ventured out to shovel our walkways and cars. It was so beautiful outside and I suggested we walk the 1/4 mile down the driveway to get the mail. Chris was less than pleased, but he was a good sport about it. It was so fun to traipse through more than a foot of snow! This southern girl can't get enough of the volume of it all!!
Sunday we woke up to a bright and glorious day! (second picture) I ventured out to do some grocery shopping and it was all I could do not to pull over every couple of minutes and take a picture! I stopped to take one once I had determined there were no cars coming.

We are supposed to get a foot more in the middle of the week, and I can't wait!




No comments:

Post a Comment